01/01/2016

Happy New Year! by Jeff Fitchett

Happy New Year!  I wish you and your family all the best in 2016.  I believe this year will be one that historians will look back upon as a pivotal year in human history.  


A few days ago, I was reading an article from Casey Research and one sentence stopped me in my tracks and made me sit back and reflect on the ‘Big Picture’.  “An empire that can be brought down by a recession or a stock market crash is not an empire.”  I concur immensely with that statement! The actions of Western politicians, mainstream media and monetary authorities are doing everything they possibly can to keep confidence levels elevated.  If the mass population were to suddenly awaken to the fact that our democracy and economic models are hanging  on by a thread the system would collapse.  

Signs of distress are everywhere and Western governments are losing what little control they have.  The tactic of fear is being employed to keep the populace controlled, distracted and docile. Muslims are the new boogey man for us to fear.  Not long ago Al Qaeda was our enemy.  Before that, communists were our enemy.   The fact is that greed and corruption have ruined our democracy and capitalist model.  

The antidote to fear is hope.  I see so much turmoil ahead for our civilization, yet I also see so much opportunity for us as well.  The best advice I can provide you with is to help you understand where we are and what is possible for our future.  I wish you all the best in 2016 and I hope for a future that is full of love, peace and sustainability.   

No comments:

Post a Comment