14/01/2016

If you don’t agree with Obama you are “peddling fiction” - by Jeff Fitchett

The article below is worth a quick read.  I agree with Simon Black's take on the world.  His short article about Obama's State of the Union Address and some general thoughts on the condition of the US are spot on.  I often find that by taking a step back and looking at the big picture it helps to see the true state of affairs.  
If you’re not watching it purely for the entertainment value, sitting through a State of the Union speech ranks somewhere between a colonoscopy and a root canal.  Every year I opt for the former (entertainment value, not colonoscopy).  But because I live overseas, one of the added entertainment benefits is that I’m surrounded by foreigners who are seeing this highly ritualistic propaganda for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment