01/01/2016

The Lie We Live


You have the power to control your own actions.  You have a choice to expand your horizons and proactively better your circumstances.  Every single day I try to do at least one thing that will better my life.  It can be as simple as doing some stretches, dedicating some time to learn something new or      telling someone I care about that “I love you”.  There is no excuse for us to delegate our own existence to someone else or to some institution (government).  We have just entered a new year and I think right now is the perfect time to take stock of our current situation and lay a path to a better future.  Please watch this short video and perhaps spend a few minutes afterwards to reflect on your life and think about things that you want to change.  



No comments:

Post a Comment